The Pastoral Council is a collaborative and consulting body that meets once a month with the Pastor to provide an open, honest, and respectful forum of communication and dialogue regarding parish affairs.
Schedule: Meetings are held at 7 p.m. generally on the 1st Tuesday of each month. Meetings are held in Kilduff Hall or online via Zoom.
Members of the church are invited to attend a meeting. Please double-check the meeting date and time by emailing the Chair.
- Chair, Diane Traube firstname.lastname@example.org 443-987-5167
- Vice-Chair, Gabriele Segletes email@example.com
- Secretary, Martine Uveges : firstname.lastname@example.org 443-418-6091
- Sally Raphel
- Gabi Segletes
- Gloria Morales
- Diane Traube
- Martine Uveges
- Eleanor Gordon
- Parish Life: Cynthia Santiago
- Liturgy: Patrick Perkins
- Connections: Denise Walsh
- Faith Formation: Nikki Gorski
- Service: Kathy Batdorf
- Stewardship: Jim Wilson
- Latino Community: Eleanor Gordon
- Youth: Madison Frick
Minutes of meetings are available upon request. Contact the Chair of the Council or the SFDS office.