St. Francis de Sales Pre School Mission Statement
Our goal is to provide a loving, caring, safe environment in a faith community where each child can explore and learn about their world through visual, auditory, tactile, and other sensory modes.
We will encourage each child to become life-long learners and good citizens by teaching Christian values, social skills, and the love of learning.
We will strive to promote the sound emotional, spiritual, social, intellectual, and ensure that all children start school ready to learn by providing them with authentic learning experiences and a strong foundation for learning.
- 3 day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 4 year old program
- 3 day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 3 year old program
- 5 day 4 year old program AM and PM classes
- 2 day 3 year old program
- Morning Hours- 9:00am- 11:30am
- Afternoon Hours- 12:30pm-3:00pm
- September through May
- Curriculum based on social, readiness, and early academic skills
- Specials include music, hands-on computer experience, physical activities.
- Field Trips
- Special Family Events
- Christian Education program: “My Great Big God”
For More Information:
Contact Program Director, Rebecca Lewis at Preschool@stfrancisabingdon.org