Faith formation informs, forms, and transforms the person—whether child, youth, or adult—into a robust, vital, and life-giving faith. A faith that is holistic: a way of the head, the heart, and the hands.
Faith formation immerses us into a way of life that identifies us as followers of Jesus. Faith formation seeks to help us:
- Grow in our relationship with God throughout our whole life
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, at school, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and our faith traditions
- Deepen our spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission
- Participate in the life and ministries of our faith community
We look forward to an opportunity to walk the faith journey with you. We offer the following faith development opportunities:
- Pre-School program for 3 and 4-year-olds
- Elementary School K-5 (classroom)
- Home Study Program K-8 plus bi-monthly family meetings
- Rite of Christian Initiation Adult (RCIA) and Children (RCIC)
- Adult Bible Study
- Vacation Bible School
2022-2023 FAITH FORMATION PROGRAM
Elementary Faith Formation Classes for Grades Kindergarten thru Grade 5 are held on Wednesday evenings @ 6 pm.
Home Study Program for Grades Kindergarten thru Grade 8 with bi-monthly family meetings. Parents and children are required to attend.
- First Eucharist Parent Meeting – Wednesday, 7th @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Kilduff Hall.
If you have not received information, please contact Angie Rebbert – Angela.Rebbert@archbalt.org