- To go to the calendar for a specific month, click on the month's
name on the Navigate line
- You can display the calendar in any of the following views: Year,
Month, Week, or Day
- You can view the calendar in a block mode (calendar view),
list mode (a line is displayed for each day), or condensed mode (a line is displayed only for days that have scheduled
- You can specify that the calendar be displayed in abs or absolute
view. If you are displaying a monthly calendar, selecting abs will allow you to select each month from January
through December. If you are displaying a weekly calendar, selecting abs will allow you to select each of the
five weeks before or after the selected week. If you are displaying a daily calendar, selecting abs will allow
you to select any day of the selected month.
- You can specify that the calendar be displayed in slide view.
If you are displaying a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar; selecting slide will allow you to select the previous year,
the previous month, 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, 1 week from today, 2 weeks from today, 1 month from today, and 1 year from today.
- Underscored events have additional popup information available. Click
any underscored event to view additional information (e.g., location of the event).
- Use the Filter function to find events that contain a specified
text or a specified event category (e.g., Youth Group)
- Event categories that have been established. Each event category
displays events in a different color: Mass (green), Youth Group (yellow)
- Note that your calendar filter selections mark the events and popups
that will be displayed, not excluded, on your calendar.
- Click Filter, located on the top-right of your calendar screen.
Then select Filter Text or Categories. Note that add-ins are not being used.
- Additional information can be found at http://www.parishsoft.com/Documentation/WebSolUserGuide.pdf